Front Porch Refresh ... In Progress

You know that feeling of having lots of projects going, but none are quite completed?  That's exactly where I am right now.  

Wanted to give you a sneak peek at my front porch refresh plan in progress.  Our front porch is teeny tiny which is good and kind of bad.  Good because it doesn't take a lot of expense to decorate and not-so-good because, with limited space, the pieces I choose have to have a bigger impact without looking cluttered.  My plan is to mainly use items I already have - with a little repainting and tweaking.  Nothing elaborate - just a small space that makes me smile.  :)

Two items that will remain are our black chairs and red pillows.  The chairs will get a fresh coat of black paint. 



These are some of the materials I'm working with ... at least at the moment:








 
 
 


 
 Am hoping to wrap this up in the next several days and will be back to share the "after!"

 




Follow

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Something quite lovely, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete