Free Printable - Fall Themed Christmas Countdown

Each year at this time I'm excited to display our festive red framed Christmas countdown printable in our kitchen.  But, this year I also wanted a Fall themed countdown.  


Using Picmonkey I was able to create a reusable countdown that can be displayed through Thanksgiving.  It's nice to have a reminder of how much time we have until Christmas, without neglecting the Fall season and Thanksgiving.

And, I'm happy to share the free printable with you.  It's formatted for an 8"x10" frame or mat.  Just print, frame and use a dry erase marker on the outside of glass to write in the number of days until Christmas.



To download and print, click HERE.

If you have any problems downloading, please email me or leave a comment with your email address and I will forward the file to you.

You can find the number of days until Christmas HERE.








Your comments are greatly appreciated and I look forward to your thoughts and ideas!  I try to respond to comments via email as soon as I can. If your email address isn't available, I will comment here. Thanks so much for visiting!



Shared with:

1 comment: